The Vascular Surgery Department employs doctors who try to identify and treat all diseases relating to the arteries and veins of the entire body, except in the heart and brain.
You can visit the consulting doctors after making an appointment by calling
+32 2 477 60 09
Where should you register?
The entrance of the Centre for Cardiovascular Diseases is situated near the hospital's main entrance (zone A/white zone).
The centre itself is situated in the Louis Tielemans Pavilion in zone B/green zone (level +1).
When entering the hospital through the main entrance immediately take a left and walk through the glass passageway. Turn left at the end of the passage and take the elevator to level +1. When exiting the elevator you will see the registration and appointment desk straight ahead.
What should you bring?
- Patient's ID card
- Patient's health insurance (SIS) card
- A referral from your GP or specialist, if any
- Results of previous examinations or other medical documents
- Insurance data if your examination is scheduled in the context of a medical assessment
- List of medications you are taking
- Approval certificate for medication from your health insurance fund
- Dietary or nutritional plan.
- Patients will have to pay a supplementary fee for consultations outside the doctor's regular consultation times. Please enquire about this when making an appointment.
- Please inform us at least 24 hours in advance if you are unable to attend your scheduled consultation or examination. You can do this by calling + 32 2 477 60 09 or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. An administrative fee of € 15 may be charged if you fail to turn up for an appointment or an examination.